Kooth for US Health Systems
Increase access to effective behavioral healthcare while reducing costs and improving outcomes across your populations.
Over two decades of working with the NHS has helped Kooth cement clinical excellence within all aspects of its service.
Modernize your approach to behavioral health
Kooth helps health systems by:
- Significantly improving access to Behavioral health services while improving outcomes across a population
- Reducing waiting lists for Behavioral Health services
- Extending Clinician capacity
- Determining appropriate clinical resource allocation
- Facilitating the addition and /or expansion of a Behavioral Health service line
- Improving relapse prevention
- Supporting medicaid and medicare populations
- Increasing new revenue opportunities
- Research partnerships
Kooth follows district policies and is compliant with FERPA and HIPAA
Integrate with your existing provisions
Kooth is designed to work with your local referral pathways, to allow for a seamless transition between internal and external services that are available to your population.
An engagement plan that works for you
Kooth's mobilization teams assist with promotion, marketing and engagement to both service users and wider stakeholders within your area to maximise usage and awareness.
Find out more about how Kooth can power your wellbeing strategy
To learn more about Kooth, fill out the contact form, or get in touch with us at email@example.com
Please note that this is an enquiry form for professional partnerships. We cannot provide direct mental health support through this channel.
If you're looking for support, please visit our platform
London, UK (Head Office)
5 Merchants Square
Kansas City, US
1828 Walnut Street
29 John Dalton Street